A delicious pork chop meal done in 15 minutes for Father’s Day! What Dad doesn’t like onions, mushrooms and Blue Cheese?!
- 4 thin Boneless Pork Chops
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 1 small Onion
- 1 c. Sliced Portabella Mushroom
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Garlic
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Big Blue Dressing
- Salt and Pepper
- Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the sliced onion, mushroom, garlic and thyme. Cook vegetables in the butter for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the seasoned pork chops to the pan and cook about 3 minutes.
- Flip the pork chops over, spread ¼ cup Litehouse Big Blue dressing over the chops and cook an additional 3 minutes or until a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.