All the flavors of a delicious minty mojito soaked in watermelon slices. A delicious Memorial Day party appetizer!
- 15 1" thick Watermelon Slices
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Mint
- ¼ c. Sugar
- 4 oz. Rum
- 2 c. Mixed Berries
- 2 Limes
- Slice the watermelon into 1 inch thick slices. Place in a shallow baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix the mint, sugar and juice of two limes and muddle together (if you don’t have a muddler you can use a mortar and pestle or the bottom of a glass). Add in the rum. Pour the mojito mixture over the watermelon slices and let soak in the fridge for at least two hours.
- You can transfer the dish to the freezer for an additional hour to get extra cold before serving. Before serving, top the watermelon with sliced fruit. Drizzle any additional liquid over the top of the slices.