There’s nothing better for fall than the creamy flavor of blue cheese mixed with bacon.
- 1 8oz. tub Whipped Cream Cheese
- 3/4 c. Litehosue® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 c. Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Prepared Horseradish
- 2 tbsp. Minced Onion
- ½ c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 clove Garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Italian Herb Blend
- Dash Hot Pepper Sauce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 6 slices Peppered Bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- Pretzel Chips, Carrot Sticks, and Celery Sticks, to serve
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cream cheese, blue cheese crumbles, sour cream, mayonnaise, horseradish, onion and garlic and pulse until well blended.
- Add in the Italian herb blend, hot pepper sauce, salt and pepper and shredded cheese and pulse until gently combined. Add in the bacon crumbles and pulse 1-2 times to combine.
- Place the dip mixture into an oven safe dish and cover with foil. Place the dip into the oven at 400°F for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes uncovered. Serve immediately with pretzels, carrots and celery.