This pork is a combination of sweet and spicy that has a magical ability to disappear off plates!
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Mango Habanero Dressing
For the dry rub:
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp. Salt
For the glaze:
- 1/2 c. Brown Sugar
- 1/4 c. Litehouse® Mango Habanero Dressing
- Place the pork tenderloin and dressing in a resealable bag or covered dish and refrigerate for at least an hour or longer.
- Preheat the bbq or grill pan to medium heat.
- Combine the cinnamon, chili powder, coriander and salt. Sprinkle evenly over the pork and place on an oiled grill.
- Cook the pork for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally. The internal temperature should reach 170°F.
- Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar and dressing in a small sauce pan. Whisk over medium heat until combined and thickened. Pour the glaze over the pork just before serving.