Stay at the pool or park longer, this yummy 15-minute vegetarian meal comes to the rescue at dinner! Almost no-cook and packed with hearty, balanced plant proteins.
- 8 c. Chopped Kale, washed, dried, and massaged
- 1 15-oz. can Chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- ½ c. Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- 1 c. Pre-Cooked Quinoa
- ½ c. Litehouse® Caesar Dressing
- 1 medium-ripe Avocado, chopped
- 1 c. Chopped Tomatoes
- 8 Taco Shells
- Garnish: grated parmesan cheese
- In large bowl, add washed and dried kale to large bowl, massaging each handful to make more tender. Add the chickpeas, sunflower seeds and quinoa.
- Add dollops of the dressing around bowl, stir everything until evenly distributed and coated.
- Gently mix in avocado chunks.
- Prepare taco shells in oven or microwave according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Fill taco shells with salad mixture and top with chopped tomatoes and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Leftover salad (not in shells) may be kept in refrigerator for up to 3 days.