Grilling season has arrived! Embrace the grill and marinate your favorite protein using Litehouse® Red Wine Vinegar with Olive Oil Dressing & Marinade. I’ve transformed an inexpensive cut of beef to make an easy entertaining dinner recipe: Red Wine Vinegar and Olive Oil Steaks with Arugula and Tomato Salad. Pair this dinner with grilled asparagus and maybe even a baked potato and your meal is complete!
- 2 10oz. Strip Steaks
- 1/4 c. + 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Red Wine Vinegar with Olive Oil Dressing & Marinade
- 2 c, Arugula
- 1 pt. Grape Tomatoes
- Place the strip steaks in a large container and pour ¼ cup of the Litehouse® Red Wine Vinegar with Olive Oil Dressing & Marinade. Massage marinade into the steaks. Wash your hands thoroughly, and then seal the container tight and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before grilling.
- Once you’re ready to cook the steaks, preheat the grill to high heat. Clean the grill, and spray the grates with a nonstick cooking spray. Add the steak onto the grill and cook for 5-7 minutes (for medium steak) on each side. For a medium steak the internal temperature should read 140°F.
- While the steak is on the grill, toss the arugula and tomatoes in a large bowl. Pour 2 tablespoons Litehouse® Red Wine Vinegar with Olive Oil Dressing & Marinade over the salad, and toss with tongs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Once the steaks are done, pull them off the grill and let them rest for 5 minutes. Once the steaks have rested, cut the steaks in half.
- Place the salad on to a platter and rest the steaks on top of the salad. Divide evenly among plates, and enjoy immediately.