Greek Bowls! If you love Greek-inspired bowls, then you are going to love these. Packed with marinated white beans, cooked couscous, fresh cucumbers, feta cheese, tomatoes, olives and the new Tzatzki Ranch from Litehouse Purely Balanced line. Bursting with bright, fresh flavors, these Greek Bowls are a must-make this summer, or anytime you are looking for a healthy meal option.
- 1 batch, Marinated White Bean Salad
- ¾ c. Cncooked Couscous
- 1 c. Chopped Cucumbers
- ½ c. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 c. Halved Kalamata Olives
- ½ c. Litehouse® Purely Balanced Tzatzki Ranch
- Fresh Parsley, for garnish
- Place 1 cup water in a medium sauce pan, then bring to a boil. Stir in the couscous, then cover tightly with a lid, and remove from heat. Let the couscous steam for 5 minutes. Use a fork to fluff the couscous and break up any clumps. Set aside while you finish prepping the rest of the ingredients.
- When ready to assemble, divide the cooked tofu, marinated white bean salad, cucumber, feta, tomatoes and olives among 4 bowls. Drizzle with Litehouse® Purely Balanced Tzatzki Ranch and garnish with freshly cracked black pepper and fresh parsley