Toss together this full-bodied and flavorful medley of sweet grapes, pungent blue cheese and crunchy walnuts for an elegant yet amazingly easy fall fruit salad – perfect for a dinner party, pot luck or seasonal celebration.
- 2 lb. Seedless Grapes
- ½ c. Coarsely Chopped Red Onion
- 1 c. Walnut Halves or Pieces
- 4 oz. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ½ c. Litehouse® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Wash the grapes, remove from bunch and pat dry.
- In large bowl, toss together grapes, red onion, walnuts, vinaigrette and lightly toss together to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If kept chilled, will stay fresh for up to 3 days.