• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 cup frozen corn kernels (thawed)
• 1 lb. precooked pre-sliced brisket
• 1 15-ounce cans pinto beans drained and rinsed
• 1 14.5 ounce can petite diced tomatoes (with juice)
• ½ cup spicy barbeque sauce
• 2 tablespoons Instantly Fresh Red Onion
• 1 tablespoon Instantly Fresh Garlic
• 1 teaspoon Instantly Fresh Cilantro
• 1 1/2 cups pre-shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 jalapenos cut crosswise into thing rings
• ½ cup (or more) Opadipity by Litehouse Spicy Asiago Artichoke Dip
• 1 large bag tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
Add olive oil to 12-inch cast iron skillet and bring to medium high heat. Add thawed corn and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until kernels start lightly browning.
Coarsely chop brisket add to hot skillet along with beans, tomatoes, barbeque sauce, red onion, garlic and cilantro. Stir until combined and heated through.
Top mixture with cheddar cheese and jalapeno rings. Place lid on skillet and simmer a few minutes until cheese melts.
To serve, pile tortilla chips on a plate (individual or family-style), spoon on brisket and bean topping and dollop with Opadipity dip.