Mix things up a bit with some unusual but wonderful ingredients!
- 2 ½ cups asparagus (1 inch diagonally cut)
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless boneless chicken breasts (rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup Litehouse® Ranch or,
- Litehouse® Buttermilk Ranch or,
- Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch
- Litehouse® Jalapeno Ranch
- Litehouse® Lite Jalapeno Ranch
- Litehouse® Lite Ranch
- Litehouse® Organic Ranch
- Steam the asparagus, covered, 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Combine the Litehouse Ranch Dressing and curry powder.
- Mix all except salad greens in bowl.
- Divide mixed salad greens on 4 plates.
- Top with Chicken Salad.
Option: Use the chicken salad to stuff tomatoes or avocado halves. Serve on lettuce leaves.