This recipe for Blue Cheese, Pomegranate and Quinoa Caviar will dazzle your guests and is made with quality Simply Artisan Cheese for the best results!
- 2 ounces Simply Artisan Reserve Blue Cheese (Crumbles or Center Cut)
- 1/3 cup pre-cooked red quinoa
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils (1 tablespoon reserved)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Litehouse Freeze Dried Thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Add blue cheese crumbles, cooked quinoa, pomegranate arils and vinegar into small bowl, stir gently to combine.
- Transfer to 6-ounce ramekin dish and use back of spoon to tightly pack down.
- Place serving plate on top of ramekin and quickly invert. Carefully lift up ramekin, leaving mixture in mold form.
- Sprinkle top with thyme and walnuts along with reserved pomegranate arils.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.