This recipe for Blue Cheese, Pomegranate and Quinoa Caviar will dazzle your guests and is made with quality Simply Artisan Cheese for the best results!
2 ounces Simply Artisan Reserve Blue Cheese (Crumbles or Center Cut)
1/3 cup pre-cooked red quinoa
1/3 cup pomegranate arils (1 tablespoon reserved)
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
Serve with Whole Grain 34º Crisps.
1. Add blue cheese crumbles, cooked quinoa, pomegranate arils and vinegar into small bowl, stir gently to combine.
2. Transfer to 6-ounce ramekin dish and use back of spoon to tightly pack down.
3. Place serving plate on top of ramekin and quickly invert. Carefully lift up ramekin, leaving mixture in mold form.
4. Sprinkle top with chopped fresh thyme and walnuts along with reserved pomegranate arils.
5. Serve with Whole Grain 34º Crisps.