1 16 oz container of Litehouse Butterscotch Caramel Dip
2 cups pecans
2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375 and bake the pecans until toasted, about 5-7 minutes.
2. Place 5 pecans in a “turtle” shape: 4 legs and a head.
3. Melt the caramel in the microwave for about 20 seconds to make it easier to work with.
4. Drop about 1/2 Tablespoon of caramel in the center of the pecans.
5. Place the caramel and pecans in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring each time until melted.
7. Drop 1 Tablespoon of melted chocolate over the caramel.
8. Store in the refrigerator.