This recipe for Cantaloupe, Pancetta, and Feta Crostini is a fresh combination of salty and sweet. The flavors of the peppery arugula, salty pancetta and feta, and sweet cantaloupe together tastes like perfection. These will be a hit at your next get-together!
- 1 Baguette
- 2 c. Arugula
- 4 oz. Cubes Pancetta
- 2 c. Diced Cantaloupe
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- Feta Cheese Crumbles, as desired
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Slice the baguette into 15-20 pieces and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Bake for about 5 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, sauté the pancetta over medium-high heat until crispy. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the arugula, cantaloupe, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Toss in the cooked pancetta. Divide the topping between the 15-20 crostini and shake the Feta Crumbles on top.