Embrace the funky fusion of delicate, silky egg drop soup partnered up with the bold attitude of south-of-the-border spices. You’re just 10 minutes away from one of the easiest, most amazing soups you’ll eat this winter.
- 4 c. Vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. + 1 tsp. Cornstarch
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Guacamole Herb Blend
- ½ tsp. Chipotle Chili Powder
- Add the vegetable broth into a saucepan and bring to rolling boil over medium-high heat. Turn down the heat to medium-low and add the Guacamole Herb Blend and chipotle chili powder.
- Remove 1/4 cup to ½ cup of broth and whisk it with 1 tablespoon of cornstarch in a small bowl. After combined, mix back into broth and let it simmer for a minute or two.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs together in a small bowl with the remaining teaspoon of cornstarch. Keep soup at a very low simmer.
- Slowly drizzle eggs into lightly simmering broth. Pour with one hand while whisking with constantly with the other hand to incorporate eggs. Turn off heat and let soup stand for 1 minute to finish off egg cooking.
- Serve immediately with toppings of choice.