Breakfast has never been so easy (or delicious!). These spinach-stuffed pesto egg wraps are low-carb, protein-rich, and a surprisingly easy meal that makes breakfast better!
- 1 large organic egg
- ½ cup organic egg whites
- 3 tablespoons organic milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 5-oz. package organic baby spinach
- 2 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto
- ½ cup Organic Ranch Dressing from Litehouse Foods
- ½ cup seeded, diced organic tomatoes
- Add egg, egg whites, milk and pesto to blender. Blend for 15 to 20 seconds, let rest for about 10 minutes to allow frothy air bubbles to settle.
- Heat approximate 6-inch skillet over medium high heat, coat with cooking spray.
- Pour in approximately 2.5 tablespoons egg mixture into hot skillet and swirl quickly to cover entire bottom of pan. Let cook on only one side for approximately 45 seconds until set.
- Remove pan from heat and let sit for another 45 seconds. Then, gently use soft spatula to loosen sides and release from skillet.
- Repeat process with remaining batter. Should make a total of 6 egg wraps.
- After making egg wraps, spray down larger skillet with cooking spray and add spinach and stir until semi wilted and then add lit to trap in steam and remove from heat. Let sit for one minute, until more wilted, and then mix in 2 tablespoons pesto.
- Divide filling among the 6 egg wraps and roll up, pulling seam side down on plate. Top with ranch dressing and chopped tomatoes.