Celebrate spring with a beautiful salad featuring seasonal produce and shaved prosciutto dressed in balsamic vinaigrette. The homemade zingy lemon feta cheese crisps “croutons” on top are simple to make, yet spectacular!
- 1/3 cup Litehouse® Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest (fresh or dried)
- 2 teaspoons parsley (fresh chopped or dried)
- 8 ounces baby spring mix
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- ½ cup slivered red onion
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- ½ cup Litehouse® Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Pre heat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In small bowl, toss together feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, lemon zest and parsley.
- Place rounded tablespoons of cheese mixture on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Use fingers to spread out mounds into flatter circle shapes, approx. 2” diameter. Should make about 8 crisps.
- Bake cheese crisps in oven for 6 to 8 minutes, until turning golden and edges browning.
- Remove for oven and let cook on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare salads by tossing together lettuce, snap peas and red onions. Dress with Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, or serve on the side.
- Before serving, top with one of two Lemon Feta Crisps.