Time to reuse, recycle and use those jars to make gifts!
- 2 Litehouse® Freeze Dried Herb Jars, labels removed
- ¼ c. Grapeseed or Safflower Oil
- 2 tbsp. Vodka
- Essential Oils
- 20 Natural Reeds
- Colored Paints, Ribbons and other items to decorate
- Combine oil, vodka and essential oils into a measuring cup with a pour spout.
- Divide the mixture between the clean jars. If you are painting the lids, do so and allow to dry prior to filling.
- Tie the reeds to the jar with ribbons and decorate with other festive items.