This dish may be called fried potatoes, but it is so much more than that! It's an entire skillet breakfast complete with golden fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, smoky sausage, salty, crispy bacon all topped with melted cheese! It's a whole breakfast made in one pan which is an easy meal, perfect for feeding the hungriest crowds!
- 6 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup smoked kielbasa, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 medium-size Idaho® potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 eggs
- ½ teaspoon Litehouse® parsley spice, more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon Litehouse® chives spice, more for garnish
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Using a non-stick skillet, cook bacon on medium heat until crispy. Remove from the skillet onto a plate lined with paper napkins.
- Add the sliced sausage to the skillet and sauté for a few minutes, or until it's a nice golden color. Remove to the plate with the bacon.
- Melt the butter and add sliced potatoes and cook on medium heat until cooked through and is a nice golden color, about 10-15 minutes, flipping a few times using a spatula. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add eggs, parsley, chives, and half of the bacon and sausage. Stir and cook until eggs are cooked through, about 1-2 minutes.
- Top with the rest of the bacon and sausage and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook until cheese melts, not stirring.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chives & parsley. Enjoy while warm.