These easy fish tacos are a great go-to weeknight meal for the family. They pack just the right amount of spice, with zesty lime, creamy avocado, and crunchy cabbage. Drizzled with Litehouse® Avocado Ranch Dressing, these tacos are the full package. Plus, they come together in under 40 minutes.
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ lbs cod or other flaky white fish, cut into fillets about 3 inches long
- 2 limes, 1 cut into wedges
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 6 small red radishes, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Litehouse® Avocado Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Combine the paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and salt in a small bowl. Place the fish in a shallow baking dish, cover with the juice from one lime and the spice mixture. Let marinate for 15 minutes, rotating to ensure even coating.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. When the oil is hot, add the fish. Cook until opaque and flakey, about 3-5 minutes per side. Remove the fish from the heat and let it rest on a plate for 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, for soft tacos, wrap your tortillas in a slightly damp paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds to a minute, until warm and pliable. For crunchy tacos, heat a second skillet over medium-high heat and add the tortillas. Cook until lightly browned, about 30 seconds to 1 minute per side. It’s best to use tongs to flip the tortillas in a pan.
- Assemble your tacos by dividing the fish between the warmed tortillas, topping with red cabbage and sliced radishes. Drizzle with Litehouse® Avocado Ranch Dressing and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.