If you're on a diet, look away! If you're not - grab a spoon because you're going to love this chocolate goodness!
- 1 box Brownie Mix, prepared as directed
- 1 600g. bag Frozen Sliced Strawberries + splash of water
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 c. Heavy Cream
- 1 tub Litehouse® Chocolate Flavored Dip
- 1 c. Vanilla Pudding
- 1 c. Sliced Fresh Strawberries
- To garnish: whipped cream, chocolate shavings, strawberries and mint
Day before serving
- Prepare and cool your favorite boxed mix brownie or homemade recipe.
- Cut the brownies into 1 inch squares and set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan bring the frozen strawberries, water and sugar to a boil. Cook and stir for five minutes. Cool completely in the fridge.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Scoop out half into another bowl and add the chocolate yogurt dip to one half of the whipped cream and the vanilla pudding to the other half. Fold each mixture lightly.
- Slice the fresh strawberries.
- In the bottom of a trifle bowl or large serving bowl place the entire cooled strawberry sauce.
- Lay a layer of fresh strawberries over top and place a layer of brownies over the slices.
- Scoop all the vanilla whipped cream over top of the brownies.
- Layer the rest of the fresh strawberries over the cream and then the remaining brownie pieces.
- Finally top with the chocolate whipped cream.
- Decorate the top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, strawberries and mint.
- Refrigerate until serving.