Elevate your appetizer game with our Blueberry Pomegranate Brie Cheese “Cake,” a whimsical prelude to dinner featuring fresh berries and pomegranate arils layered between creamy, rich cheese.
- 1 8-oz. Wedge or Round of Brie
- ¼ c. Blueberry Jam
- 1 pt. Blueberries
- ¼ c. Pomegranate Arils
- ¼ c. Litehouse® Pomegranate Blueberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 oz. Baby Spinach Leaves
- 2 tbsp. Slivered Almonds
- Slice brie in half through the center to create a top and bottom. This is easiest done when cheese is at a cold temperature.
- If desired, scrape or cut off the rind. However, this is not necessary as the rind is edible and helps the cheese keep its shape.
- Spread blueberry jam, split evenly, on the cut side of one layer (to be bottom) and the rind side of the other layer (to be top). Place bottom layer, rind side down, on a plate covered with spinach leaves.
- Cover jam on bottom layer with blueberries and pomegranate arils, drizzle lightly with dressing. Gently place top layer, jam side up, atop blueberries on bottom layer. Repeat process with top layer, adding a generous drizzle of dressing that extends onto the greens.
- Sprinkle spinach leaves with almond slivers and remaining fruit. Serve at room temperature with bread and/or crackers.