The sweetness of fresh summer blueberries combined with the tart flavor of white balsamic vinegar come together to form the perfect summer salad combination.
- 6 c. Leafy Spring Mix
- ½ c. Blueberries
- ¼ c. Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 1/3 c. Almond Slivers
- Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
For the dressing:
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil
- 1/3 c. White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the spring mix, blueberries, red onion and almond slivers.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, honey and pepper in a small measuring cup. Whisk to combine ingredients.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salad mix and toss the salad to coat. Sprinkle the Feta Cheese Crumbles on top of the salad to your liking and serve immediately.