Serve perfectly grilled steak and rich blue cheese on toasty ciabatta rolls for dinner tonight.
- 1 lb. Flank Steak, cooked medium
- 1 large Yellow Onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 c. Arugula
- 4 oz. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Reserve Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 4 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 4 Ciabatta Rolls
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the onions and butter in a pan and cook over medium-low heat until soft and caramelized.
- Thinly slice the steak. Cut the ciabatta rolls in half and place the bottoms and tops, cut side up, onto a baking sheet. Spread 1 tablespoon of Dijon onto the bottom of each roll and divide steak evenly between the 4 rolls. Divide the onions and blue cheese crumbles between the 4 sandwiches.
- Place in the preheated oven for 5-10 minutes until the cheese is just starting to melt and the tops of the buns begin to toast. Top each sandwich with arugula and the top of the roll and serve immediately.