These creamy Blue Cheese Mashed Potatoes will be your new favorite side dish!
- 3 pounds Russet Potatoes
- ¼ - ½ cup Litehouse Blue Cheese Dressing
- Blue cheese, bacon and green onion to garnish
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut into same size chunks.
- Place the potatoes in a large pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then simmer until fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes and mash. Add the Blue Cheese dressing and stir to combine.
- Place the mashed potatoes in a bowl and garnish with small bits of blue cheese, bacon and green onions.
- Serve as a side dish with your favorite meal!