These avocado bacon ranch deviled eggs are the perfect Easter appetizer or a delicious addition to any occasion!
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 c. Litehouse® Avocado Ranch
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 5 slices of Bacon
- 1 Avocado
- Place the eggs in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil and then cover and remove from heat. Let the eggs sit about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until crispy.
- Peel the eggs and slice length-wise.
- Remove the egg yolks from the whites and place them in a bowl.
- Add the ranch, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper and mash together until combined.
- Place the mixture in a small ziploc bag and cut one of the corners off to create a piping bag.
- Pipe each egg white with the filling.
- Top with slices of avocado and crispy bacon.
- Optional: sprinkle with sea salt and red pepper flakes.
- Additional option: For more of an avocado flavor, mash 1/2 small avocado in the egg yolk mixture.