This twist on a classic summer favorite brings together mint and cranberries for the perfect holiday cocktail.
- 1 ½ c. Water
- 1 ½ c. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Mint
- 8 oz. Rum
- 2 Limes, sliced
- Club Soda
- ½ c. Fresh Cranberries, chopped
- Mint Sprigs, for garnish
- Prepare the simple syrup by mixing together the water, sugar and mint. Boil over medium-low heat, stirring frequently until the sugar dissolves. Allow the mixture to sit for 2-3 minutes to cool.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove most of the mint leaves. Store in a cool place for up to 2 weeks.
- Prepare the mojitos by pouring 2 tablespoons of the simple syrup into each of the 4 glasses. Add in 2 lime slices to each glass and evenly divide the cranberries amongst the 4 glasses. Using a muddler, mix the ingredients together in each of the glasses. Place 2 ounces of rum into each of the glasses. Fill the glasses with ice and club soda and top them off with fresh mint sprigs. Serve immediately.