When it's cold outside, nothing tastest better than soup. We promise this Tuscan White Bean and Kale Soup won't disappoint!
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Onion, diced
- 6-8 cloves Garlic, minced
- 6 c. Vegetable Broth (or stock)
- 1 15oz. can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Basil
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Thyme
- ½ tbsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Oregano
- 3 15oz. cans White Beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 c. Fresh Kale, chopped
- 2 medium Carrots, diced
- 1 medium Zucchini, diced
- ½ c. fresh grated Parmesan Cheese (for serving)
- In a large pot or saucepan, heat olive over medium high heat. Add in onion and carrots and cook until onions are translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Add in the garlic and zucchini and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the broth, tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil then add in the kale and reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cannellini beans and continue to simmer gently until the kale has wilted, about 2 minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper as needed and then serve each bowl with a sprinkle of cheese.