This pasta salad is bursting with tangy and fresh flavors. The Tuscan flavors blend perfectly to make a great side dish for any meal.
1 box of orzo pasta or 1 lb. orzo
2 quarts of water
1/3 cup green olives with pimentos, chopped
1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
1/2 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
1 cup Litehouse® Tuscan Herb With Lemon vinaigrette
Salt and pepper
1. Bring water to a boil in a large pot.
2. Add box of orzo and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Once the pasta is tender, drain the water and place the orzo in a large bowl.
4. Add green olives, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers and Tuscan Herb with Lemon dressing.
5. Mix until evenly coated and add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.