This tuna salad pita recipe is the perfect lunchtime meal, with a burst of flavor from OPA by Litehouse® Tzatziki Ranch dressing.
- 20 oz. Tuna in water, drained
- 2/3 cup OPA by Litehouse® Tzatziki Ranch
- 1 cup Celery, finely chopped
- 2 Pitas, halved and sliced open
- 1 Tomato, thinly sliced
- Salad of choice (we like Romaine or Spinach)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix tuna, celery, Tzatziki Ranch and salt & pepper in a bowl.
- In a pita pocket, add lettuce, 2 slices of tomato and tuna salad mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with extra Tzatziki Ranch for dipping.