My kids especially love these Tropical Chicken Kabobs. They are super colorful, full of fun flavors, and they get to sprinkle the coconut on their own kabobs.
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into cubes,
3 bell peppers of any variety cut into chunks,
1 pineapple cut into chunks,
1 bunch scallions cut into 2 inch pieces,
1 c. Litehouse Organic Raspberry Lime Vinaigrette,
¼ c. toasted coconut flakes,
1. Place the vinaigrette in a small sauce pot over medium low heat.
Simmer 5 minutes, remove from heat, and set aside.
2. Skewer the meat, veggies, and fruit onto skewers in any order you desire. Season each filled skewer with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a grill pan over medium high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Cook the kabobs 7-10 minutes on each side or until chicken pieces are cooked through. Brush each kabob with the thickened vinaigrette after the first side has cooked.
5. To finish sprinkle each kabob with toasted coconut and serve!