Salad doesn't have to be boring. Spice it up and make a taco salad with these easy steps and ingredients.
- 1 Bag Fresh Express® Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Cup Nature Sweet® Cherubs® Tomatoes
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- ½ Cup corn
- ½ Cup black beans, drained
- 1 ½ Cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ Cup Litehouse® Jalapeño Ranch Dressing
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, lime wedges and tortilla chips
- 32 Shrimp
- 8 Skewers
- Pour Fresh Express® romaine lettuce into a large bowl.
- Add NatureSweet® Cherubs®, sliced avocado, corn, black beans, and cheese.
- Top with Litehouse® dressing.
- Put 4 shrimp on each skewer and grill skewers 3 minutes per side or until opaque. Serve 2 skewers with each salad.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, a lime wedge and tortilla chips.