Fire up the grill for this super simple grilled pork chop meal. The sweet onion marinade with Dijon is the perfect compliment to the pork. The sweet grilled peaches and goat cheese make this simple dish seem fancy!
4 bone-in pork chops ¾ inch thick,
2 cups + 4 Tbls. Litehouse Sweet Onion Dressing,
2 Tbls. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Italian seasoning,
4 peaches halved and pitted,
1 small sweet onion,
2 oz. crumbled goat cheese,
2 cups baby spinach or arugula blend,
3 Tbls. Extra virgin olive oil,
salt and pepper
1. Place the pork chops, marinade, and Italian seasoning in a bowl and marinate for at least two hours.
2. Slice the onion in ½ inch thick slices and brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Halve and pit the peaches and brush with olive oil.
4. Cook the marinated pork chops on a medium-high heated grill for 10-15 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
5. Grill the peaches and onion until cooked through with grill marks, about 5 minutes.
6. Let the pork chops rest at least three minutes. Top each pork chop with ½ cup spinach blend, grilled onions, and goat cheese. Drizzle a tablespoon of the sweet onion dressing on the top to finish.