A one-pan meal, this sweet and spicy baked chicken and potatoes are a family favorite. Add a delicious spring salad on top!
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts,
1 tsp. paprika,
1 tsp. garlic powder,
½ tsp. cayenne pepper
½ cup honey,
3 large potatoes,
¼ cup Litehouse Tuscan Herb dressing,
salt and pepper,
For the spring salad:,
2 cups arugula,
3/4 cup diced tomatoes,
1/2 cup sliced radish,
½ cup diced avocado,
2 Tbls. Litehouse Tuscan Herb dressing,
1 tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Cilantro,
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Combine the paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and honey in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Dice the potatoes and place in a greased 9x13 pan. Drizzle the potatoes with ¼ cup Litehouse Tuscan herb dressing and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place the chicken on the potatoes. Spread the honey and spice mixture over each chicken breast.
5. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
6. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, add all of the ingredients together for the spring salad.
8. Serve the spring salad over the chicken and potatoes.