A variety of dark, organic greens, gluten-free croutons, shaved parmesan and minced garlic, along with Litehouse’s OPA Greek-Style Yogurt Caesar Dressing, creates a super healthy, super tasty salad.
6 slices gluten-free bread slices
2 Tbsps. olive oil
1 ½ tablespoon Instantly Fresh Italian Herb Blend
¼ tsp. Kosher salt
5 ounces lettuce mix including various dark-green lettuce spinach baby kale and other dark greens washed and spun dry
1 clove garlic smashed and minced
2 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese
Cracked pepper (to taste)
4-6 tsp. Litehouse OPA Greek-Style Yogurt Caesar Dressing,
1. For Croutons: pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut away crusts from each slice of bread then slice into one-inch squares.
- Place bread squares onto baking sheet or in pie pan and cover with olive oil.
- Sprinkle bread with Instantly Fresh Italian Herb Blend and salt; toss bread in pan to coat with spices and salt.
- Place pan in oven and bake bread for 15 minutes crispy and browned.
2. In salad serving bowl, arrange greens and croutons in bowl.
- Topic with minced garlic, shaved cheese, and black pepper.
3. Serve salad with Litehouse OPA Greek-Style Caesar Dressing adding or offer the dressing on the side.