This is the perfect spring or summertime recipe. With a burst of lemon flavor and tasty Litehouse® freeze dried dill, these Idaho® baby red potatoes really come to life!
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds baby red Idaho® potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Litehouse® freeze dried dill
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon zest from one medium lemon
- Cover the potatoes in salted water in a medium pot, bring to a simmer and cook until fork tender, about 20 minutes, more or less depending on size. Add the Litehouse® dill the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Drain the potatoes, using a fine mesh strainer and place them back into the pot, tapping the strainer to release the dill into the pot as well.
- Turn heat to low, stir in the butter, coating the potatoes well.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the zest of one lemon.
- Serve warm.