Eggs are whisked with milk and herbs then poured over freshly sauted vegetables and cooked through, forming the frittata. Slice into wedges and serve.
2 Tbsp. skim milk,
¼ tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic,
½ tsp. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Thyme,
¼ tsp. salt,
¼ tsp. pepper,
2 c. vegetables such as asparagus or halved cherry tomatoes (whatever you have on hand will work!),
½ c. cheese if using,
1. Turn the oven broiler setting to high.
2. In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper.
3. Heat a skillet over medium heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and add your mix of vegetables. Sauté vegetables until they become tender.
4. Pour the egg mixture over the veggies and let sit until the egg begins to set on the bottom and sides of the pan.
5. Transfer the whole pan to the oven. Cook another 5-8 minutes or until egg is cooked through.
6. Immediately slice and serve with a side salad and your favorite Litehouse Dressing!