These Halloween Strawberry Cheesecakes are deliciously spooky and will both gross out and delight your family at the same time. Who doesn’t like edible eyeballs?
For the crust,
1 ½ sticks unsalted butter at room temperature,
1/3 cup brown sugar,
1/3 cup granulated sugar,
1-cup graham cracker crumbs,
For the Cheesecake,
(2) 8 oz. packages of light cream cheese at room temperature,
½ cup granulated sugar,
2 tsp. vanilla,
1 Tbls cornstarch,
½ tub of Litehouse Strawberry Glaze,
edible candy eyeballs,
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. To make the crust, first beat the butter and sugars together. Slowly add the cracker crumbs and flour. Press the crust mixture evenly in a greased 9x13 pan and bake for 10 minutes and cool.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the cheesecake mixture. First, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour mixture over the slightly cooled crust and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
5. Cool for a few minutes then refrigerate for at least 45 minutes.
6. When ready to serve, drizzle the Litehouse Strawberry Glaze and top with eyeball candy.