Blending together the flavors of roasted red peppers and feta cheese makes a quick and easy pasta sauce.
- 1 lb. Spaghetti Noodles
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- ½ c. Chopped Shallots
- 12 oz. Roasted Red Peppers
- ½ c. Vegetable Stock
- 1 c. Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp. Litehouse® Italian Herb Blend
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking liquid, drain and set the noodles to the side.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add in the garlic and shallots and sauté until transluscent. Add in the Litehouse® Italian Herb Blend and chopped roasted red peppers.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes before placing the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor.
- Combine the sautéed vegetables along with the Litehouse® Simply Artisan Feta Cheese Crumbles, heavy whipping cream, stock and salt & pepper. Blend until smooth.
- Add the red pepper sauce in with the cooked pasta and toss to coat. Add in the reserved cooking liquid if the pasta seems too dry. Divide the pasta amongst four bowls and serve with a sprinkle of Litehouse® Italian Herb Blend.