Smoked salmon is a simple, but delicious ingredient. It is a beautiful appetizer for a Mother’s Day brunch and is done in 15 minutes!
- 4 oz. Smoked Salmon
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 20 Kettle Cooked Potato Chips or Crackers
- 1/3 c. Litehouse® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/3 c. Greek Yogurt
- 2 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Chives
- 1 tsp. Litehouse® Freeze Dried Dill
- 2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- Blend together the cream cheese, bleu cheese, Greek yogurt, chives, dill and lemon juice.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of each potato chip or cracker, top with a slice of smoked salmon.
- Sprinkle dill or chives or both on top of each canapé.