3 lbs. chicken wings and drumettes
1/4 cup honey
1/3 cup soy sauce
1 1/2 cups Litehouse Organic Ginger with Honey Dressing
Carrot and Zucchini Chips
2 medium zucchini
2 medium carrots
2 Tbls extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp salt
1. Heat oven to 200.
2. Combine the chicken wings, honey, soy sauce and Litehouse dressing in a slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours.
3. Meanwhile, using a mandolin, thinly slice the zucchini and carrots.
4. Pat the zucchini with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
5. Arrange the carrots and zucchini on parchment-lined baking sheets and brush with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
6. Bake until crispy, checking every 20 minutes.
7. Place the cooked wings on a baking rack placed in a baking sheet and broil until crispy.
8. Serve with Litehouse Organic Ranch