Prep time is only 10 minutes for this beef brisket cooked in the slow cooker. Slow cooker meals are perfect for busy fall and winter days.
2.5-3 lb. beef brisket,
1 Tbls. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Thyme,
8 oz. sliced mushrooms (any kind),
2 cups beef broth,
1 cup Litehouse Lite Honey Dijon, Dressing,
salt and pepper,
1. Rub brisket with 1 Tablespoon Thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Preheat a sauté pan over medium-high heat with a drizzle of oil.
3. Sear the beef brisket for 2 ½ minutes on each side.
4. Place in slow cooker. Surround the beef with the mushrooms.
5. Pour the beef broth and Lite Honey Dijon Dressing over the beef and mushrooms.
6. Cook on low for about 8 hours.
7. Serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles.