Looking for a delicious meal to serve for Easter? This pork tenderloin is cooked until perfection with apples in the slow cooker!
2 lb pork tenderloin,
(1) 14.5 oz can beef broth,
1 cup Litehouse Fuji Apple Dressing,
For the rub:,
1 Tbls. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Sage,
1 Tbls. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Parsley,
1 Tbls. Litehouse Instantly Fresh Ginger,
1 tsp. dry mustard,
1 tsp. salt,
½ tsp. pepper,
1. Mix dry rub ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Wash and trim pork tenderloin.
3. Rub the dry herb mixture all over the pork and place the pork in the slow cooker.
4. Cut the apples in slices and place around the pork.
5. Pour the beef broth and Fuji Apple dressing over the pork and apples.
6. Cook for four to five hours on the low setting.