Looking for something a little different to cook this weekend? How about these Sirloin Steak and Gorgonzola Flatbreads using Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Crumbles. Recipe made by @dudefoods.
- 1 package (8 ounces) Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles
- 1 pound Sirloin Steak
- 4 Flatbreads
- 2 Bell Peppers
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Arugula
- ½ cup Balsamic Reduction
- Set grill to medium heat.
- Slice the bell peppers into ½” wide strips.
- If your grill has a side burner, place a pan on your side burner, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to it and add the peppers. Grill for 15 minutes over medium heat, stirring them every few minutes. If you don’t have a side burner you can grill them in a grill pan or even on aluminum foil right on your grill along with the steak.
- Season steak with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and grill it until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Let the steak rest for 5 minutes and then slice into ¼” strips.
- Reduce grill heat to low and grill flatbreads for 2 minutes. Flip flatbreads and top with arugula, sliced steak, bell peppers, halved cherry tomatoes and Litehouse® Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles and grill for 2 more minutes.
- Remove flatbread from the grill, drizzle with balsamic reduction and serve.