Shrimp is tossed with citrus juices and fresh chopped veggies. Allow to sit and chill for hours while the flavors marry. Serve with creamy Avocado Dip and chips for scooping.
1 lb. fresh shrimp, boiled cooled and chopped
1 orange bell pepper, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 cucumber, peeled and finely chopped
3 small tomatoes, finely chopped
1 jalapeno, minced (remove seeds if you want a mild ceviche)
2 Tbsp. Litehouse® Instantly Fresh Red Onion
Juice and zest of 1 lg. orange
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 3 limes
½ c. cilantro, roughly chopped
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
Litehouse® Avocado Dip
Tortilla Chips, for serving
1. In a large bowl combine all ingredients except for the Litehouse Avocado Dip and chips.
2. Gently stir until well mixed.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and keep refrigerated for at least 3 hours, allowing flavors to marry.
4. Spoon the ceviche into bowls.
5. Top with a healthy dollop of Litehouse Avocado Dip and extra cilantro for garnish.
6. Serve with chips for scooping.