Get a flavor-craving, colorful stir fry on the table in 15 minutes thanks to Sesame Ginger Dressing, precooked shrimp and a rainbow assortment of fresh vegetables.
1 lb. large frozen pre-cooked shrimp, thawed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil, divided
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 cup chopped or julienned carrots
1 cup chopped bell pepper, any color
1 cup snow peas
1 cup shredded purple cabbage
1 cup bean sprouts
1 cup chopped green onion
2/3 cup Sesame Ginger Dressing from Litehouse
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
Cooked rice, noodles, quinoa or other base of choice
1. Pat thawed, pre-cooked shrimp dry with paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Bring large skillet to high heat, add 1 tablespoon on oil and swirl around to coat pan.
2. Add seasons shrimp to skillet and flash cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until pink and firm. Immediately remove from skillet to rest and drain off and excess juice in pan.
4. Return skillet to high heat and add remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and garlic, stir quickly.
5. Add carrots, bell pepper, snow peas and cabbage to skillet and cook, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes until becoming tender yet still a bit crisp.
6. Add bean sprouts and chopped onion and cook for an additional minute.
7. Add dressing and set aside cooked shrimp, mixing together and cooking for about 2 minutes or until just heated through.
8. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve on rice, noodles or other base of your choice.