A classic Asain dish that is full of savory flavors.
1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 large onion, thinly sliced
4 Tbsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh Ginger
1 Tbsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh Garlic
2 Tbsp Litehouse Instantly Fresh Spring Onions
2 Tbsp sesame seeds
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp white vinegar
2 Tbsp white sugar
4 cups cooked white rice
- In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat and brown chicken. Set aside cooked chicken.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, cook onion for 7 minutes.
- Add in garlic and cook for an additional 1 minute, stirring so that it does not burn.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, vinegar and sugar.
- Cook over high heat for 3 minutes and allow sauce to thicken.
- Add chicken back in and stir.
- Remove from heat and top with spring onions and sesame seeds. Serve over cooked white rice.