Get ready for some football! These bacon-wrapped water chestnuts are the perfect game day food.
1 package of bacon,
(2) 8oz. cans of water chestnuts,
12 oz. pineapple juice,
½ cup soy sauce,
2 cups brown sugar,
1 bottle of Litehouse Toasted Sesame Ginger Dressing,
1. Divide the bacon into three even sections.
2. Wrap the bacon around the water chestnuts and secure with a toothpick.
3. Marinate the bacon wrapped water chestnuts in the marinade of pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing overnight.
4. Bake at 425 until bacon is browned- about 10-15 minutes.