Get ready for some football! These bacon-wrapped water chestnuts are the perfect game day food.
- 1 pkg. Bacon
- (2) 8oz. cans Water Chestnuts
- 12 oz. Pineapple Juice
- ½ c. Soy Sauce
- 2 c. Brown Sugar
- 1 bottle Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing
- Divide the bacon into three even sections.
- Wrap the bacon around the water chestnuts and secure with a toothpick.
- Marinate the bacon wrapped water chestnuts in the marinade of pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and Litehouse® Sesame Ginger Dressing overnight.
- Bake at 425°F until bacon is browned- about 10-15 minutes.