The roast carrot and ranch hummus is an easy and healthy choice to snack on whether you want to use cut up veggies, pita bread or crackers for your dip!
- 16 oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 c fresh chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Place sliced carrots on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat. Arrange carrots in a single layer. Roast in pre-heated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly, about 3-5 minutes.
3. In a powerful blender or food processor, add the white beans, cooked carrots, and Litehouse® Homestyle Ranch Dressing. Blend or pulse until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes.
4. Serve immediately with fresh cut veggies, pita or crackers (or spread on just about anything!)
Assorted dippers, such as: cut up veggies, pita bread or crackers