You’ll win Thanksgiving by serving this Ranch Kale and Quinoa Casserole as a side dish – it’s healthy, it’s hearty and it tastes heavenly made with homestyle ranch dressing!
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 cups chopped kale
1 large white onion (chopped)
1 tablespoon Instantly Fresh Garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
3 cups cooked quinoa (from 1 cup dry)
1 cup Litehouse Homestyle Ranch Dressing
1 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (divided)
1. Add olive oil to 12” to 14” cast iron skillet and bring to medium-high heat.
2. Add chopped onion and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until softening. Add half of kale and cook down for about 2 minutes. Add a couple tablespoons of water, if needed. Add remaining kale to skillet and sauté for 2 -3 more minutes until completely wilted.
3. Add garlic, salt and pepper to kale and continue to sauté for 1 minute.
4. Remove skillet from heat and stir in pre-cooked quinoa, ranch dressing and ¾ cup of parmesan cheese.
5. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese and bake in 350 F degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling and cheese browning on top.