Change up Taco Tuesday by serving all your favorite taco toppings in a tasty bowl, instead of a taco shell. And don't forget to top with tasty Homestyle Ranch for a creamy, cool flavor.
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1 Green Onion, sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced into ½” cubes
- 4 oz. Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup cooked Quinoa
- ½ cup Corn (preferably grilled whole on the grill and cut off the cob)
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Homestyle Ranch
- Divide ingredients between 2 bowls, starting with romaine lettuce.
- Then add quinoa, black beans, green onion, bell pepper, avocado, tomatoes, corn and cheddar cheese.
- Top off with Homestyle Ranch.